The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Happy Birthday

My babies turned 4!!  And I really can't say they are babies anymore.  So, my "big kids" had a birthday party and truly enjoyed their special day.  
Their real birthday was on Memorial Day.  We had a ward picnic that morning.  After the picnic (which included lots of donuts), Savannah said, "Mom that was a fun birthday party."  I let them both pick out a helium balloon after the picnic.  And these $1.00 balloons kept them happy and entertained the whole day!! 
We then had their birthday party on Saturday.  We had lots of friends come over for a BBQ and pool time.  The twins sat next to their presents most the time.  They were so excited all morning, and kept saying, "it's my birthday."
 





No comments:

Post a Comment