The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Good-bye Florida

Good-bye Florida....we will miss you.   Our family is leaving Florida and moving on.  We came to this state knowing that we would only live here for 3 years.  But I never thought I would grow so attached to a place so different  from home.  We have truly enjoyed Florida over the last 3 years.   There are a couple thing I won't miss; humidity, traffic, bugs, stop lights, sand in my car, and no fresh air.  But overall there are more things I will miss.  I have made some wonderful friends who I will forever cherish.  We attended a remarkable ward that will dearly be missed.  I loved the year-round work-out weather.  The parks were so beautiful with fresh fruit.  We will forever miss a pool and workout-room attached to our apartment.  And the beaches will never be the same.  Florida... we will miss you.
 





 
 

Good-bye to our little apartment.  So many awesome memories in our Florida State

No comments:

Post a Comment