The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Monday, September 15, 2014

friends

After 5 years I finally got to meet up with an old friend.  Carrie and I were room-mate in college.  We lived together, went to church together and worked together.  We have many memories.  AND it was so good getting together with her.  She is the type of friend where you just pick up where you left.  I'm so excited to be closer to her.
 


Savannah made a new friend that she always talks about now.  Katie goes to sunbeams with here and was born on the same day.  That makes them triplets.  We went to their home last week to make cupcakes and frankinstines.  These girls had a blast playing together.  And to top it off her mother is Dianna, someone who I know will become my good friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment