The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Monday, January 4, 2016

November


November is always such a enjoyable month.  I have really grown to love Thanksgiving, because I have so many things to be thankful for.  This year we brought back "Tom the Turkey."  Every day we drew or wrote down something we were thankful for.  Then we folded up our paper and fed it to Tom the turkey.  Towards the end of the month we were coming up with some really creative things!!  We really do have so much to be thankful for.

During November we also were blessed to visit both sets of parents.  The first week of November the kids and I spend in Spokane.  My parents took us to see Frozen on Ice.  We also got to celebrate Eli's 2nd birthday.  Eli was so excited about the cars he got.  Car is probably his favorite word.  All day long he goes around the house saying, "car.. truck.... coo-coo...mommy... daddy...ball...zoom ...train".  He still sucks his thumb, so I'm sure he has more words. 

During the middle of November life happened.  I have been subbing randomly and loving it!!  I only substitute teach at Parkway Elementary so I get to play and see the twins during lunch and recess.  I also started running with Dale, to train him in the off season.  The twins went to a birthday party at Lancer Lanes. Micah was the only boys and loved it!  I went to an author talk, soup exchange, craft fair and The Lewiston Civic Theater.  We all celebrated Veterans day by going to a parade and swimming.  Life just keeps moving on.

Leif did have Thanksgiving break off, so we piled in the van and spent 5 days in Washougal.  Kirestin and her family were there as well.  So we had an overload of cousins.  It was truly a fantastic break.  We went on lots of walks, played lots of games, I ran a race, and we got to double date with Andrea and Jeremy.  Again, I am so thankful for my amazing family and extended family. 
And on the drive home we go to play in the snow!!!!

























































 


No comments:

Post a Comment