The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Monday, December 17, 2012

Juliette Weinert

My sweet little sister delivered her first baby on Saturday December 15.  They named her Juliette Weinert.  Josett showed us all how amazing she was be laboring for 26 hours, pushing for 6 hours, and trying everything in her own power to give birth naturally.  My sister worked so long to avoid have a C-section but to her disappointment that was the last option for her.  In the end it was all worth it as she now has a beautiful baby girl.  And I have an adorable baby niece.  Congratulation to Josett & Scott.  

1 comment:

  1. Are you foretelling the future?? I kept looking at the calender just to be sure, but I think you've got the dates wrong. Congrats on being Aunt and Uncle again!

    ReplyDelete