The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 2013

January is almost come and gone.  The twins are growing so fast.  They say and do funny things all day long.  I LOVE being home with my little ones.  They give me so much joy.  Every day they make me laugh. Every day they give me loves.  Enjoy some random pictures of January.

 I love Savannah's face in this.  She is truly confused with what her Daddy is doing.
 This is my beautiful daughter after story time.  She is reading her library book and wearing her new orange sunglasses.
 Micah loves wearing his sunglasses now.  We had a fun beach trip and he never took his glasses off
 My twins love to read.  They can spend hours just reading books.
 I found Micah like this one afternoon.  He made a little nest for himself.
Funny girl.  I can't believe how big she is.  She used to fit in one of these.s

No comments:

Post a Comment