The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Friday, January 4, 2013

Kaden's 4th birthday

Our Dear Little Kaden Would Be 4 Years Old January 3rd.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!

I love Kaden's birthday because it gives me one day to remember and ponder my sweet son.  Kaden will always be a special part of our family.  He is what makes our family unique.  Having a still born is something that I never wish on anyone, but my memories of Kaden have become sacred and special.  I know that I will get to raise Kaden in Heaven.  I know that he had a special mission.  Kaden gives me a reason to keep going.  I will have to endure to the end in order to see him someday. I am so thankful for the plan of salvation. 

Today our family celebrated Kaden's 4th birthday.  I make him a cake in the shape of a lion.  The twins helped me decorate it.  We then went to the dollar store and bought balloons and blow horns.  I showed Micah and Savannah pictures of Kaden and told them that he was their brother.  We then sang Happy Birthday and blew our horns.  The twins had so much fun playing with the balloons.  They knew it was a special day.  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment