The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Date Night

Leif and I got to go on a very-much-needed-date-night.  We have both been so busy that it was nice to be together, laugh, and have fun with friends.  We doubled with the Feger's and left all the kids at home. Our first destination was the golfing range.  Tiffany and I had some good laughs together as we watched our husbands swing (and sometimes miss).  The golfing range was something I had never done before and now have a true apperception for real golfers. It was hard!!! 
   
 
After the bucket of balls were out we headed to the batting cage.  Again Tiffany and I laughed at our husbands for swinging so hard and missing the ball.  I shouldn't have laughed because I only hit one ball!!!  Yet, I was proud of myself since I am 5 months pregnant.   
Our night ended with an extra-large pizza and some good conversation.  It was a great date-night.  I am so lucky to have such a good husband along with such great friends.   




1 comment: