The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Friday, August 23, 2013

PLAY DATES

ONE THING I LOVE ABOUT BEING A MOTEHR IS PLAY-DATES.  In our ward we have about a dozen other stay-at-home-mommies who all enjoy getting together on a weekly basis. 
 (There are other Mommies I meet at random places who have also become great play-date-friends.) I look forward to these play-dates where my kids can have fun, and I can get some social interaction.  This summer has flown by due to all the AWESOME Play-Dates the twins and I have been on.  We truly enjoy our friends and all the adventures.  
The Lowery Park Zoo
 
 
Here are some pictures of the summer fun we have been having.    
Going for a tour at the Seminole Fire Station.

Riding in a Fire Truck

Going to Heritage Village and learning about Florida History (plus finding a frog)
Having a Pioneer Day Picnic.


Swimming... Swimming.... Swimming

   Story Time at Weeden State Preserve


Now that Summer is officially over, we are back to more Story Times, reading, and starting a friend pre-school.

No comments:

Post a Comment