The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Monday, November 30, 2015

October


I love the Fall, so I love October.  It was a great month  and went by super fast.  But mainly because  from Oct. 9-17 Leif & I were able to go on a Land Book of Mormon Tour with my parents, and the Winerts.   Savannah also got Student of the month for September and we got to watch her get the award.  She was so cute, and nervous.  The first part of October was filled with Watching General Conference, hiking with the family, making Halloween Craft, and trying to keep Eli out of trouble.  That little boy now know how to get on the counters by himself, turn the water on by himself, open up most foods, open markers, and draw all over most anything.  He keeps me busy when the twins are at school. 
 

After the cruise we kept ourselves busy with more Halloween preparation.  My dear Daddy also came down to Clarkson for an Art Class.  He was with us Halloween weekend and enjoyed all the festivals.  We had fun spending more quality time with Papa.   For Halloween Leif and I were farmers and our children were the animals.  Savannah loved being a horse.  Micah was a cow.  Little Eli was supposed to be a chicken, but cried so hard every time I tried putting the outfit on him.  So in the end he was a reindeer with a bunny's tail.   And of course we never got a picture with our little farm.  Sorry.
 
 

 

 

 
















































No comments:

Post a Comment