The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Sunday, November 25, 2012

I'm thankful

Every Thanksgiving comes around and you contemplate on the things that you are GREATFUL for.  I have so many blessings in my life that I could never write them all down.  Everyday is a blessing.  Every interaction with others is a blessing.  Every experience a blessing.  I am thankful for so much. BUT I am the most thankful for family. 

  I love my husband so much.  He is a wonderful worker, provider, father, and husband.  He is spirital, honest, smart, caring, fun and loves spending time with his familiy.  I am so thankful for Leif

 I am also thankful for my 2 beautiful children.  Micah and Savannah bring so much joy into my life.  They have so much love to give and I am happy to be the one who recieves it.  I am so blessed to spend each day with them.  My life would be so different without their little personalities.



I am thankful for my extended family. Leif has a wonderful family that I have grown to love dearly.  His parents are the sweetest people who will do anything for their children.  All of his brothers and sisters are caring, fun, and great Aunts or Uncles.  Leif loved his childhood and has wonderful memoreis of growing up with his family.
I am thankful for my family.  I too was blessed with a large family who are all rightouse, kind, and loving.  My parents are amazing people who show love to me daily.  My siblings are so fun!!!  I love talking with them and hearing about all their crazy adventures.  I too am thankful for the wonderful childhood I had.

 I am also thankfulfor the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  The church is my life.  I am so thankful to have been brought up in a home where we were taught the Gospel.  I am thankful for my scriptures.  I am thanful for prayer.  I am thankful for the commandments.  I am thankful for temples.  I am thankful for the blessings I recieve. 








No comments:

Post a Comment