The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Fools Day


April Fool's Day is one of my favorite days.  And it has become even more fun over the last 7 years as I continue to FOOL Leif each and every time.  For the last 3 years I have been mean to Leif (2010-faked my water braking, 2011- faked a car accident, 2012- faked Savannah falling and cutting her head).  So this year I thought I would just play pranks on my dear husband.  AND DO IT ALL DAY LONG, since he had the day off.

# 1 I told my sweet husband that I was going to make him waffles, but I put onions in them (he spit it out as soon as he bit into it!!)  

#2  I hid one of each of his tennis- shoes (which he found without telling me). 

#3 I put clear-nail-polish over the bar of soap so it wouldn't suds up (but this really didn't work).

#4 I put soap on his tooth-brush (he was in the process of telling me that my jokes were lame when the tooth-brush went in his mouth).

#5 I put a beef-boron-cube in the head of the shower (made the water look brown he almost screamed).

#6  Made him a sandwich and put a piece of cardboard under the meat (this one worked great).

#7 Told him I was going to beat him in Tennis (well that wasn't supposed to be a trick).
 
Besides doing pranks we also managed to bike to Ross Norton Park, where we played tennis, played in the park, feed the ducks and had a picnic.  We enjoyed having Leif home with us. Happy April Fools Day 2013.
 Thanks Leif for always being a good sport about my silly pranks.  I love you and can't wait for next year.






No comments:

Post a Comment