The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Monday, April 29, 2013

We are having a baby!!!!


Today is April 4th, 2013.  It is a very special day because I took a pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE!!   Leif and I have been trying to add to our family since January.  I have been praying every night that we would get pregnant quickly, and the Lord did answer our prayers.  We knew there was a little spirit waiting to come into our family.  And we are so excited for it's arrival in December!!
So....  today is April 4th.  It is the day I was supposed to start my period.  But deep inside I knew that it wouldn't start because I truly felt we were pregnant.  I took a pregnancy test just to be sure, and sure enough two little pink lines slowly crawled across the test.  WE ARE PREGNANT!! 
The day passed very quickly.  I couldn't stop thinking about being pregnant.  I couldn't stop rubbing my belly.  It is funny how different you feel after knowing you are pregnant, even though you are the exact same as before.  I tried to eat healthier, I drank more water, I took a prenatal, and I didn't work out as hard. 
During the day we went to the health clinic to get proof of pregnancy, so we could recertify for WIC.  The nurse was very nice.  She gave Micah & Savannah lots of stickers, and gave me your due date as December 8th, 2013!!!! 

After the clinic we stopped by the store for balloons to decorate the house for Leif.  The twins helped my blow up 25 balloons and tie strings to them.  We then proceeded to tape the inflated balloons to the ceiling.  Your father surprised us by coming home early.  So I ran into the room and put the positive test on the bed along with the citification of pregnancy for the clinic.  Leif walked in minutes later, looked at the balloons, looked at me smiling, and said, "Your Pregnant?"



1 comment:

  1. Yay for the Kanooth family! I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete