The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Day

 
We started a new tradition this Easter.  Leif and I had different opinions about how to celebrate Easter (eggs on Sunday or not).  In the end our Stake Presidents and an Ensign article help us make our decision.    So Easter morning we woke up to a nice breakfast, along with beautiful church music.  Together as a family we read "The Living Christ" by the First Presidency and bore our testimonies to each other (This was our Stake Presidents challenge to each member).  Then we watched a few Mormon Messages about Easter.  During each video I narrator for our kids. 

After the last video Micah looked up at Leif and said, "Daddy, I no want to die." 

Savannah jumped off my lap as she repeated, "I die and see Jesus."

Yes, they might be too little to understand the whole plan of salvation.  But I know they felt the spirit of Easter Sunday.  They both know who Jesus is and they know that Jesus loves them.



No comments:

Post a Comment