The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Sunday, February 16, 2014

3 months old


I can't believe my little man in 3 months old.  It feels like yesterday that I found out we were pregnant.   Little Eli is growing up so fast.  He has just started to SMILE.  I love his smile.  It melts my heart.  He has also started "trying to communicate" with us.  I will talk to him and after a couple of minutes he will open his mouth and make the cutest "uh uh" noises.  He then smiles and opens his blue eyes so wide.   
 
Eli is growing so fast.  He now weighs over 13 pounds.  He almost sleeps through the night.  He loves tummy time.  He loves holding up his head and is doing a great job. He loves to be held.  He loves to play on his butterfly.  He loves watching anyone and everything.  He is a very social guy.  And is now a social drinker.  When he drinks he will eat for a few seconds at a time and then stare at me.  Man he is a funny guy.  We love Eli Paul so much.










No comments:

Post a Comment