The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mud Run 2014

I did my first ever MUD RUN.  And it was so so much fun.  Seriously it was the funnest race I have ever done... and I have done a lot of runs.  I really didn't know what to expect except for mud of course. There were only 100 runners in the competitive race so I was worried it wouldn't be that exciting.  MAN was I wrong.

Within the first 200 meters each participant had to jump in a pool of mud, then climb out and keep running.  I felt so heavy!!  We then ran through a forest of mud, crossed 2 small streams, climbed through a dozen mud holes and this was all in the first mile.  After the "mud holes" we ran into a field where there were tons of obstacles we had to run through tires, run over mulch piles, run over cars, climb over boulders, slide down tunnels, jump over tubs, and the list goes on.  I was so excited to see the finish line... but then I saw 2 obstacles on the finish line stretch.

I finished 4 place for all the girls with a time of 30 minutes.  I was bummed because 1-3 place got money. O well it truly was the funnest race ever.  




No comments:

Post a Comment