The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Family Days


Leif got 2 days off in a row!!  For the first day we had a family day.  And on the second day we got to have a "date day".  Both days were so pleasant. 

In September our MOSI pass got us into Lowery Zoo for free.  The zoo here has rides for kids, a splash park, train rides through Africa and lots of animals.  It was fun watching the kids ride the roller-costar, boat-ride, planes and horses.  Savannah was in love with the zebra's and elephants.  Micah loved the bats.  My favorite was learning about a new animal called Okapi.  Even though it was September... it was still HOT outside.  So after walking around for 3 hours we were ready to leave.  As soon as we got home we went for a swim.  ( I am sure going to miss having a pool right in my backyard).  We ended the night with movie and popcorn.  I love my little family.







 For our Date Day, Leif and I went to the temple.  It had been too long since we had been together last.  And it was much needed.  We enjoyed the drive there and back talking about "our future". We enjoyed the temple, and we enjoyed a lunch together.  I sure do love the temple.

 

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about your cute family in Florida and am so jealous you get to do such fun stuff with such great weather so often!!! I am praying that this baby boy stays put for another few months! I want nothing more for you than to have a wonderful full term baby! :) You will be in my prayers! Did they check your gallbladder? Sounds like the pain I had right after I had Jackson, and they said that being pregnant or just having a baby are triggers for gallbladder issues. Just a thought! :) I love you sweet cousin!

    ReplyDelete