The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pre-School


Some friends and I started a little pre-school.  Each week we get our kids together and take turns teaching.  The "students" learn a new letter each week.  We then have snack and teach about a monthly theme.  And of course there is play time at the end and social time for the Mom's.  The kids LOVE it.  And I am loving it too.  I forgot how much I love to teach.   It is the best feeling to see students remember things, or understand.
 Every day Micah & Savannah ask if they are going to Pre-School.  It is so fun watching them be a part of a group and interacting with other.  We also do story time once a week with another friend.  So between pre-school and story times these twins are becoming little learners.


I taught the first week.  We learned about the letter A and then made "apple jack" necklaces.  It was a big hit since none of the kids get sugar cereal at home.


1 comment: