The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Friday, November 1, 2013

34 Weeks

 I am 34.5 weeks pregnant!!!  Which means that I am the most pregnant I have ever been.
The twins were born right at 32 weeks so I feel full-term.  But I know the truth.  This little guy needs to stay in as long as possible.  Truth be told, I feel great.  Yes, I get tired.  I pee all throughout the night.  I can't bend down and pick up toys anymore. I have to nap each afternoon.  But I do feel great. 

Yesterday the Dr. office called me to schedule the C-Section.  They want to deliver me right at 37 weeks!!  I had to say yes. SO....this little man is coming into the world on Monday, November 18th at 7:30 a.m. 

By then I will be considered full-term, but it feel too soon.  Now my mind keeps racing about the one million things I have to do before the baby comes.  But I don't really know what there is to do. 

His clothes are washed and in the dresser.
There are new diapers and wipes in the changing table.
The car-seat fits in the car (just not in there yet).
I made Eli his first baby blanket and an E with his name on it.
The twins have shirts that say "Big Brother/Sister".
We made a count-down chain for baby's arrival.
My parents are coming down for the week to watch the twins.
Leif already took the time off of work.
What else?????

I am sure I will think about it all night and probably bake a couple dozen cookies tomorrow.






1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous, Rachel! You all will be in my prayers for the next few weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete