The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mommy in town


My dear mother came into town the night I got home from the hospital.  It was nice to have her here for my first week home.  Mommy did a great job of cooking for us and keeping our home clean.  But what I appreciated the most was that she kept the twins occupied!!!  She gave then a Christmas present every morning, she read with them each night, and she played with them throughout the day.  The twins really grew to love their Grandma.     

I sure do love my mommy.   Being a mother truly helps me appreciate my mother.  She did a wonderful job raising us 7 kids.   I hope to be just as good as she was. 





 


Mom also went to my baby shower with me.  Jefra and Jodi were kind enough to put on a "diaper and wipes" shower for Liz and I.  It was a special treat to take my mom and another special treat to take Eil to his own shower.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment