The Kanooth Adventures

The Kanooth Adventures

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Things they say!!!!

Having a new baby in the home is a big adjustment for the parents.  But I feel it is an even bigger adjustment in the children's life.  The twins have never had a baby in the home, and they don't understand what a newborn really is.  Since Eli has been with us, the twins have "said" some really funny things.  

  1. Micah picked out Baby Eli a stuffed polar bear at the store and gave it to him at the hospital.  Micah is constantly picking up the bear and placing it next to Eli when he is sleeping or in his swing. Eli is always with this polar bear, because Micah sees to it that he is.
  2. Savannah was helping Grandma change Baby Eli's diaper when she put her fingers over his eyes and said,  "Open your eyes Baby Eli."
  3. Micah first saw Baby Eli in the hospital and looked really closely at him wrapped in his blanket.  Then he asked, "Where is Baby Eli's feet?"
  4. Savannah observed Eli for the first day he was with us then came to me confused and said, "Mom, Eli can't walk or talk!!"
  5. Micah and I were holding Baby Eli.  I told Micah that one day Eli and him would play baseball and football together.   Micah thought about it then replied, "But Baby Eli can't walk."
  6. Savannah was helping me change Baby Eli's clothes.  I asked her to put on his socks.  After a few attempts she got frustrated and said,  "Baby Eli isn't helping me." 
  7. Savannah, Grandpa and I were changing Baby Eli's diaper.  Savannah then said, "Baby Eli has yellow poop.  I have brown poop and seagulls have white poop.  What color is your poop, Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment